Over the past few months i have been working tirelessly to ensure that this blog finds its proper shape, I don't want to say i apologise; why do i need to give such excuse? but i am giving it anyway, I am really sorry to all of you that have wanted it complete by this time. I want to say it hasn't been easy for me being a student and a teacher is not beans, abi now guys but very soon sha, everything will be up and running and we shall be having a well designed blog, so i sincerely apologise.
I also apologise to myself for not carrying out my task as planned, but not too worry, Tha-legend will be back soon and with full force. I promise rich content a extremely enjoyable experience when the blog is well structured. still loading yaaaga.
I also apologise to myself for not carrying out my task as planned, but not too worry, Tha-legend will be back soon and with full force. I promise rich content a extremely enjoyable experience when the blog is well structured. still loading yaaaga.

Comments
Post a Comment